Tuesday, June 14, 2011

ELF Eyeliner & Shadow Haul + Swatches

Top to Bottom: Black/Smoke,  Plum/Purple,  Midnight/Blue,
Green/Moss, Brown/Basic and Pearl/Glow.

Hello Dolls! I'm back with some ELF

I bought all of the e.l.f Eyeliner & Shadow Stick colors when
they were on sale. I would have not bougth them otherwise.
I tried them out as a base (over primer)  the same way nyx jumbo-
pencils are used. I don't have any nyx so I can't compare.
And It seemd good. I have to test it out properly to know for sure.


Eyeliner & Shadow Stick
Achieve color intensity for your eyes with twist-up ease
(no sharpening required)! Glide on the dark soft gel “liner” to create
dramatic definition to the eyes. The light-reflecting pigments help line the eye
subtly but intensely for a fuller more enhanced effect. Use the smooth glide
“shadow” stick for soft highlighting color on the eyes to complement
the liner for a polished and finished look.

Directions
Glide on the dark soft gel “liner” to create dramatic definition to the eyes.
Use the smooth glide “shadow” stick for soft highlighting color on the eyes
to complement the liner for a polished and finished look.

Net Weight: Eyeliner: 0.008oz / 0.24g Shadow: 0.03oz / 0.86g











Top to Bottom: Black/Smoke,  Plum/Purple,  Midnight/Blue,
Green/Moss, Brown/Basic and Pearl/Glow.

My favorites are Green/Moss and Pearl/Glow. Plum/Purple
does not look purple to me But it don't matter as I will be
using these under loose pigments and eyeshadows.

Black/Smoke
Plum/Purple
Midnight/Blue
Green/Moss
Brown/Basic
Pearl/Glow

Brown/Basic and Pearl/Glow.
Purple,  Midnight/Blue,
Green/Moss, Brown/Basic
Top to Bottom:
Black/Smoke,  Plum/Purple,  Midnight/Blue,
Green/Moss, Brown/Basic and Pearl/Glow.

I'm including 2 Mineral eyeshadows in this post just cause I can. Hehe



Eyeshadow

Bring a touch of natural beauty to your eyes with these soft, translucent shades that add subtle highlights for daytime or increased drama for night. With key vitamins A & B, these eyeshadows hydrate and minimize the appearance of fine lines. Available in an array of light-reflecting color options they can be worn wet or dry, together or alone, for countless shimmering looks and trends. The all natural consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend for a flawless finish. All our mineral makeup is 100% mineral based with no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical dyes.

Matte or Shimmer? All our Mineral Eyeshadows are shimmery with the exception of 'Seductive', 'Partier', 'Temptress', 'Innocent' and 'Enchanting' which are matte.

Weight: 0.03oz (0.85g)

Directions
Shake the Natural Mineral Eyeshadow back and forth to get the excess loose powder into the tray. Gently glide the powder onto eyelids with fingertips or e.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush.

Flirty
Earthy
Earthy (blurred to see the shimmer)

Swatches on top are made over Eyeliner & Shadow Stick
in Green/moss and Plum/Purple. Bottom swatches on bare skin.

These colors are gorgeus. I don't know why I did not get them when I first
placed and order for Mineral eyeshadows. Look at the shimmer of earthy.




Get 10* Mineral Eyshadows Free. (Worth £30).
Use code: EYEDUST10
Hurry! Offer valid until 15/06/2011 at 3pm (UK time).

Minimum orders of £40 or more.
*The 10 colours will be selected at random and added to your basket.

I got the folowing colors in my order:
Sweet, Temptress, Mysterious, Sassy, Glamorous,
Girly, Royal, Innocent, Enchanting and Seductive.

10 FREE EYESHADOWS


What colors are you sporting this summer?
Going to get any of the Eyeliner & Shadow Sticks
or Mineral Eyeshadows from elf?

Nite nite from Sweden!
__ __ __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I also took to this amazing deal from e.l.f and got the same eyeshadows. :)
    I can't wait.

    ~Ashley~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mineral eyeshadows are my favorites. Let me know what you think of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earthy has always been my favourite eyeshadow :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...