Monday, July 25, 2011

NOTW - "Wedding Nails"


No I did not get to go to a wedding this weekend.
But my brother and (obviously) his wife had their
7 year wedding Anniversary (July 24th).


We ate (among other things) a Sponge Cake topped with
Whipped Cream, Marengue, Strawberries and
Chocolate Hearts. With a Banana and Raspberry Filling.
Yummy in my tummy!


So to celebrate their day I wanted to do "Wedding Nails".
And a French Manicure is often the thing to do.
I tried it this time with the cheepest craft tape I could find.
And it came out surprisingly well, with nice and crisp lines.


I added 5 clear Rhinestones just below the French line on the thumb
and 3 on the ring finger, along with three pink teardrops (or petals).
For the flower Print on all nails I used Konad Special Polish in White 
using Konad Image Plate M50. I wanted to keep it simple but not plain.


What do you dolls think?
Would you wear this to a wedding?

Do you want a tutorial on how to do
the French Manicure using Craft Tape?
__  __  __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful :)
    I hope you get your elf haul soon :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...