Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 9 of 10 Day Challenge

Day 9 - Favorite Color Combination

Green is an other one of my favorite colors and I have not
used it yet during this 10 Day challenge. I might as well
do it now and combine it with a sparkly gold metallic foil.


This is so nice because you can see the gold
metallic/foil through the green crackle polish.
This combination is a winner to me.


All this polish removing has not been good to my cuticles at all.
My work does not make them any better. My cuticles have not been
this bad in a long time. And my hands scream for moisture all the time.
No time to soak my nails and treat them nice. Just polish on, take
pictures, post to blog, polish of next day, new polish, take pictures...

Polishes used:
IsaDora - Gold Sparkles 652
IsaDora Graffiti Nail Top - Subway Green 806
Seche Vite - Dry Fast Top Coat



I'm doing this 10 Day Challenge with Carinae - Carinae L'etoile's polish stash,
Tamira - Naudii Beautii and with Lizzie - Do It Yourself, Lady...
Be sure to check out what these dolls come up with during this challenge.
And as we live in different parts of the world the post will pop up during the day.

__ __ __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Now you're making me regret not buying more IsaDora polishes when I was there. :(

    You've actually also made me kind of like crackle/shatter polish, too! That green is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! Hehe.
    The metallic/foil polish under the green makes it even more fab!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...