Sunday, November 27, 2011

Flower Lace Konadicure

Yup! I choped my nails. They started peeling with all the polish and remover during the 10 day challenge.

This is a manicure is a re-production. I have done it once before I started my blog. And it was only the accent nail. And right after I had done it I saw that it looked way better than the actual manicure. I have been wanting to do it again ever since.

Base color is China Glaze - Millennium. Net stamp is from Konad plate M57 using Star gazer - 234 and the lace is from same plate stamped with a red franken.
I was cleaning out a red polish bottle (the one in the picture) so it had some acetone in it (old HM polish). And then I had a polish bottle of red brake on me. So I quickly poured what was in the bottle that broke into the bottle I was cleaning - forgot to dump out the acetone. It did not turn out that bad. I'm still able to use it and stamp with it.
Flower stamp is done with M57 using Maybelline - Midnight red.



Konad Image Plate M57 is the first plate I bought.
And it still is my favorite.
Do you have a favorite Image Plate (any brand)?
__ __ __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for looking!

7 comments:

  1. This mani looks cute:) Love the stampings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss L. You are always so fast on commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this manicure, so chic and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first manicure I'm seeing being done with 3 images on same plate, and I must say, I Love IT!

    You did it so well... The color balance is pretty.
    My favorite plate is the first one I got as well... Same as yours.. Konad M57. hehehe..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!
    yeah you can't go wrong with M57

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, i love this so much!!! and it makes a wonderful Christmas design aswell! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you like it and find use of it.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...