Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Glitter Gal Copper Holo and a Stamping


I started this manicure with 2 coats of Orly - Emberstone on 3 of
my nails and topped that with 1 coat of Glitter Gal - Copper 3D/Holo.
On my thumb and middle finger i did 2 coats of Glitter Gal - Copper.





On my thumb, middle and ringfinger applied a coat of
Essence Special Effect Topper - 02 Circus Confetti.


Ontop of that I stamped 3 images with XL Plate - C using Konad - White
And I applied some rhinestones to the middle and ringefinger nail designs.


And some hardcore holo photos below taken under a daylight halogen lamp.
A good way to save your holos is to layer them over an other polish. That way
you can save a coat on each nail. Just pick a polish close to the color of your holo.


__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...