Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Manicure with Born Pretty Store - Review



A sweet manicure for a sweet tooth

I applied 2 coats of BK - #17 polish when that dried I adhered the Rose
Crystal Rhinestones with dots of top coat on my ringfingers. applied top
coat to all my nails. After that I stamped the other nails with Konad - Pastel
Pink using Cheeky Image Plate CH41 and again I applied top coat.


Items Used

BK Polish - #17 (Scroll down for link to the product)
Konad Special Polish - Pastel Pink
Cheeky Image Plate - CH41
Top Coat
Rhinestones (Scroll down for link to the product)

Cheeky Image Plate CH 41 (CH 53 also in the photo but not used).





Get 10% off your entire order

by using my discount CODE: DPL91
when shopping at Born Pretty Store

If more than 10 people use the code
there will be a sponsored Giveaway.
Free Worldwide Shipping.
No minimum purchase.

Happy Shopping at Born Pretty Store

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

*Items from Born Pretty Store sent for my honest review

9 comments:

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...