Friday, April 20, 2018

Damask stamping with Matte Top Coat


A Manicure from February 2018

Products used:
Base Coat From Yves Rocher
Konad Special Polish - Black
XL Image Plate Drikk from Brazil - DRK-A
Wet n Wild - Ebony hates Chris
Savina Matte Top Coat
Konad Top Coat
Seche Vite Top Coat
Silver Color Rhinestone


I started out with a Pinkish Base Coat. Over that I stamped with Konad Black. Then I added the tips with Wet n Wild. I used a nail art brush for the pointer. Plus I added the rhinestone.
On the accent nail i stamped with a Matte Top Coat on shiny black Nail Polish.

From Born Pretty Store:
Silicone Stamping Mat. Product ID: #4555
Nail Art Brush. Product ID 465


Testing stamping with Matte Top Coat on the Silicone Stamping Mat from Born Pretty Store.
I did not stamp quick enough on the nails, so the polish dried a bit and did not leave as crisp of a stamp on the nails as on the Stamping mat. I had to lign up the stamper with the nail to get it straigt and it was a bit hard when you don't see the polish on the stamper very well, as the Matte Top Coat is see through. On the Mat I just winged it as I was only testing.


Old Blog Post with the Haul where the Drikk Image Plate was in - Click Me!


Not Sponsored!
__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...